Hi babes, so I always have questions from you girls asking me what I use to curl my hair and what products I am into etc… No better time then now to show you girls how I curl my hair with a want and share some of my favorite products.
- Aquis Hair Towel – This is not your typical towel, thats for sure! This towel was designed specifically for post shower hair. It prevents frizz, protects from damage and helps expedite drying time. I love it and I’ve been using it for years now! A must have.
- Aveda Wooden Paddle Brush
- Oribe Supershine Moisturizing Cream – Been using this for years now and cant blow dry my hair without it! Makes my hair super shiny and smooth.
- Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer – By far the best hair dryer I’ve ever used! It dries my hair super fast. I love it
- Drybar Hot Toddy Heat Protectant – Cant put heat on your hair without protection! This is one of my favorites!
- T3 Micro Styling Wand, with Tapered Wand – Love this wand so much. I’ve owned many wands, but this one is by far the best one I’ve used so far. My curls stay so nicely and its doesnt damage my hair like other wands do.
- Drybar Hair Clips – Perfect for sectioning my hair while I style it, without leaving marks.
- Drybar Sparkling Soda Shine Spray – Lightweight, smells great and leaves my hair super shiny! Just a great product at a great price!
What are some of your favorite hair products and styling tools? Love getting to know new must haves!