Lately I’ve been completely obsessed with lip stains. Not only are they super easy to use and long wearing but they can easily double as other products that you may not be carrying in your purse. If you don’t know what lip stains are, they literally do what the name says – they stain your lips, cheeks or wherever you might choose to put them. With all the different brands now offering stains the color options are literally endless! I usually pick a color that’s a little more towards red, that way I can use the stain not only for my lips but also for my cheeks – allowing me to leave my blush at home.
Here are the brands I’ve used and am in love with! Believe me, this will be your next must have!
theBalm® cosmetics Stainiac, $17 Birchbox.com
Stila Lip & Cheek Stain, $24 Sephora.com
YSL Rouge Pur Couture Lip Stain, $32 Sephora.com
Laura Mercier Lip Stain, $20 Sephora.com
Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain & Balm, $8.99 Drugstore.com
Do you have any you recommend? Don’t forget to let me know, I’ll love to give it a try!
- Three Lip Stains That Add More Than Just Color (bellasugar.com)
- Color Stains Make Me Happy (fabsugar.com)
- Lips! (suggestivedigestive.wordpress.com)
- givenchy hydra sparkling magic lip & cheek balm (theglossarie.com)
- Beauty Buzz: New YSL Glossy Lip Stain (debenhams.com)