This Halloween I didn’t really want to spend money on an outfit I would never wear again. So instead I opted for a look that I could easily accessorize and could wear the accessories and dress again with different looks. So I decided to dress as the fabulously beautiful and iconic Cleopatra.
A gold dress, tons of ‘egyptian’ looking gold accessories, and an incredibly extravagant make up will make you look and walk like an egyptian in no time. Here are some items that could make your Cleopatra look, and allow you to reuse the items in different occasions.
Torn by Ronny Kobo Dress – Mina Velvet, Bloomingdales.com – $208
Goddess Geometric Gold Statement Necklace, Bonanza.com – $24.53
Hammered Metal Goddess Headdress, UrbanOutfitters.com – $12.99
This beautiful Make up look was inspired by one of my favorite bloggers, Brazilian Camila Coelho and her blog www.supervaidosa.com. The video is in portuguese, however, what really matters is her demonstration of how to do the makeup, which you can get the main idea of just watching.[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvjmdtaTqBI?rel=0]
Hope you enjoy and hope you have a Super Fashionable halloween.
- Halloween How-To: Cleopatra’s Makeup (bellasugar.com)
- Halloween 2012: Heidi Klum to be Cleopatra; Her Halloween Costumes Through the Years (GALLERY) (celebuzz.com)
- 34 Egyptian Queen Fashions – Draw Inspiration to Create a Cleopatra Costume This Halloween (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)
- Halloween Look of the Day: Foxy Cleopatra (fabsugar.com)
- Does Any Celeb Love Halloween More Than Heidi Klum? Check Out Her (GORGEOUS!) New Costume (glamour.com)